Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Know Before You Go
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 24 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.